Saturday, February 11, 2017

Welcome!

Hello there. This is Mrs. Patton from Mrs. Patton's Patch.

Over the past 4 years my posts on Mrs. Patton's Patch have been sparse. Some of that was due in part to having my son, some in part to getting a new position in my district, and a lot of that was due to working on my graduate degree.

After much deliberation, I've decided to begin a new blog here dedicated to sharing my experiences, tips, and "ah-has" I've discovered through working with gifted children.

So here's the new info about me:
For the past four years, I've been teaching at an academy for the highly gifted. In this school within a school, I have the pleasure of teaching a class of highly gifted 2nd graders.

I'm also currently working on completing my Master's in Gifted Education. I will be done with coursework in August.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll share my reviews of books that I have found to work well with gifted students.

I hope you enjoy your read here!

Mrs. Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment